Optional Camera Control
Experience Integrated Camera Control
Sony, Panasonic, Vaddio, LUMEns, Hitachi, telemetrics and marshall robotic Cameras
This must-have switcher option works with every Broadcast Pix system's integrated workflow to effortlessly extend operator control to up to 12 robotic cameras. See how easy it can be to showcase your talent or players from the best possible angle with Broadcast Pix camera control.
How Camera Control Can Benefit You!
- Control with confidence: enjoy full movement control from any Broadcast Pix device
- Offers great flexibility: control any combination of robotic cameras without the need of additional equipment or support
- Save money on production costs: automate your camera control without comprising quality
- Great for any production: from large multi-camera events, like live sports broadcasts, to single camera productions
- Adds future proof technology
Control Your Show Cameras By:
A Professional and Virtual Control Panel
Choose to control your show cameras from any Broadcast Pix control
panel using our patented PixButtons and device controls.
our dynamic LED displays that show the device or file name assigned it,
for maximum switching confidence. Your camera preset positions are
displayed across your PixButtons, providing fast-action control over up
to 100 different presets positions. PixButtons can also be used to set
the speed and movement range of camera panning and tilting.
Or if you
prefer manual control, rely the dedicated device control area of your
panel. Featuring a 3D joystick and knobs, you can manually control
almost every aspect of your selected camera including; pan, tilt, zoom,
focus, iris and white balance.
Multi-View or Touchscreen
The multi-view display shows thumbnails of each camera preset position. These
thumbnails views provide quick and error
free camera selections. In addition, the operator has course and fine
adjustment with variable acceleration for creating the perfect shot.
Automation with Fluent Macros
The Fluent Macros process of streamlining a series of switcher moves
into one simple step, can further simplify Broadcast Pix camera control.
Easily incorporate camera moves with Broadcast Pix Fluent Macros and
automate your next production.
Enjoy integrated control of:
Control up to 12 robotic Sony cameras, each with 16 presets.
- Now featuring control for Sony IP-based ptz cameras including the BRC-Z330, the BRC-900 and the SRG-300 models.
Control up to 12 robotic Panasonic cameras, with up to 100 preset positions
- Features support for the entire line of the Panasonic AW series including the AW-HE100 and the AW-PH400.
Control up to 12 robotic Lumens cameras, each with 16 presets.
- Features support for a variety of Lumens cameras including the VC-G30SU, the VC-A50S, the VC-G30 and the VC-G50.
Control up to 12 robotic Marshall cameras, each with 16 presets.
Control up to 12 robotic Vaddio cameras.
- Features support for the RoboSHOT, ClearVIEW and PowerVIEW line of cameras.
- Control up to 10 Telemetrics Camera Systems including pan/tilt heads
and robotic equipment, pedestals and tracks.
Control up to 9 robotic Hitachi cameras, each with 32 presets.
- Features support of a wide-range of Hitachi Eagle Pan/Tilt Heads, including the
To learn more about our robotic camera control, contact your local Broadcast Pix Dealer