All Broadcast Pix systems are highly intuitive and can be easily operated for high quality productions. Detailed user manuals are provided with each system putting technical resources at your fingertips when most needed. Should you need help, our technical support professionals have a well-deserved reputation as knowledgeable, helpful and accessible technicians, and are committed to working any technical problems to make sure your productions are smooth and successful.
- New Software: New Version 5.0 software is now available for Granite and Mica systems. Upgrade today and enjoy many great system performance enhancements including new Virtual Studios, Source Controls, Visca Camera Control and more.
- 30 business days and counting until XP support ends don't get left behind! : Microsoft officially ended its support of Windows XP on April 8th, 2014. As a result, as of September 30th, 2016 we will no longer be able to support service calls for Granite servers & Mica systems that run on Windows XP. To show our appreciation to our valued customers, we are now offering a generous upgrade opportunity. Click here to learn more about this is a limited time chance to upgrade your older Granite system to our faster Granite Server with Windows 7, or Mica XP to Mica with Windows 7.
- If you have a Roadie System please do not utilize Paragon to restore the system until you discuss the process with Support. There is a chance you could lose communication with the boot drive. Just send us a note via email that you are interested in learning more about how to set up the process correctly. (email@example.com)
To download new software, you must first login to your account by clicking on Login in the upper right. If you have not yet set up an account, click here to register for immediate access.
Once you are logged in, the Software and Driver downloads will be available in the tabs below. Directions on how to install any software updates are available electronically to you now in your User Manual under the Help menu inside your Broadcast Pix Application.
How Can We Help?
To Access our Secure Support site,
Log-in or Register
Contact Broadcast Pix Technical Support
By phone: 1-978-600-1098
9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Always here to help or leave a voicemail message so we can return your call promptly.
Located near Boston in Chelmsford, MA
By email: Support can always be reached by email using our Support Contact Form
When contacting support, we can help you much more quickly and more thoroughly if you provide your name, company/organization, contact number, a description of your problem, and the serial number of your Roadie, Flint, Mica or Granite System.
Serial numbers can be found on the status tab on the Fluent View display, or on a sticker on the outside of the hardware.
- Roadie serial numbers start with BPR
- Flint serial numbers start with BPF
- Mica serial numbers start with BPM
- Granite serial numbers start with GSC or GSW
You can find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. For more information contact Support directly.
Broadcast Pix systems are intuitive. Many people just plug them in and start producing. And, our comprehensive owner’s manual is written by video production professionals and free updates are included. But it’s also nice to know that there are experts that you can have come to your facility to help your team maximize your production.
Broadcast Pix offers a full range of customer care service options to help you get the most from your high-performance video production system.
We can train your team in your studio, and we gladly tailor it to your specific
requirements. This one-day training program includes an overview of system
composition, operational overview, explanation of all controls, hands-on
practice importing media, and hands-on practice operating the system.
Another service we offer is to have our training professional stay onsite for
an additional day to help you develop and polish your first show. This allows
time for thorough pre-production of graphics, clips and other media, and
tailored Fluent Macros so you’ll have a more complete show prepared.
We can help you bring your new system on line more effectively and efficiently.
This includes setting up inputs, assigning inputs to shows, customizing
Fluent-View and ensuring the system is appropriately configured for the
production at hand.
Rapid CG Consulting and Design
Rapid CG is a powerful option for all Broadcast Pix systems that allows your character generator graphics to be automatically updated from an external source such as a database, RSS feed, XML file or custom action button. We can provide onsite assistance to set up Rapid CG and link your external data sources to work with it to create compelling graphics.
contact your Local Dealer for more information on any of these Customer Care Service options,
or contact Broadcast Pix Training directly
and Extended Care
Every Broadcast Pix Granite and Mica system is covered by a comprehensive 12-month warranty. The warranty period begins at the product’s shipment date. Warranties includes priority access to our technical support experts, as well as to our remote system login capability so we can log into your system to more quickly diagnose any problems. During the 12-month warranty period customers are entitled to free version upgrades which tend to be released twice a year.
Customers can also extend their comprehensive warranty for an additional 12-month period by ordering our Extended Warranty option. Extended warranties entitle customers to free version updates during the duration of their warranty period.
Extended Warranty Details
- Optional Extended Warranties are available for all Granite and Mica systems, starting at $1,400
- Contact us for more information or to purchase the extended warranty
- Our experience with Broadcast Pix has been stellar from start to finish. Technical support is immensely important for people in my position where budgets do not allow for additional staff to address technical issues. Broadcast Pix is there to take care of the technical stuff – we can draw on their knowledge base as if they were a member of our staff.”
- T.J. Jaglinski
Douglas County Television, DCTV23 in Georgia