Commander for Government
Council Meetings, Public Forums, Department Meetings, Training & More
It’s easier than ever to Take Control of your local city council meetings with Broadcast Pix Commander. With its exclusive touchscreen control panel and built-in automation, even a non-technical operator can produce great multi-camera video coverage of meetings, training sessions, and more for your PEG channel. Commander makes it easy to change cameras, add clips and graphics, and even execute preset camera moves. Post recorded meetings to your website or archive them in the cloud with BPNet. All at an affordable price that is sure to have your elected officials voting “YES.”
Commander systems makes it easy to
take control of your meetings:
- Control robotic PTZ cameras (including Panasonic, Sony, and others) from your touchscreen.
- Use camera presets to easily follow the discussion.
- Identify speakers and post agenda items with built-in CG.
- Stream meetings live with one-touch presets.
- Record meetings and training sessions for archive.
Contact your local Broadcast Pix representative to learn more about Commander.